Lamelle Cathepzyme 2
Correctives Cathepzyme 2 contains a higher concentration of the active exfoliation regulating Cathepsin D than Cathepzyme 1. 30ml
Correctives Cathepzyme 2 contains a higher concentration of the active exfoliation regulating Cathepsin D than Cathepzyme 1. Although they work in the same way, Cathepzyme 2 is intended for healthy skin or skin that’s accustomed to exfoliation. What’s more, Correctives Cathepzyme 2 is also able to Keratosis Pilaris on the body.
||18 × 18 × 6 cm
Cathepsin D analogue, Soothing Camomile, Aloe Vera, Panthenol and Phytic acid.
Cleanse and dry the skin.
- Apply 3 pumps to the area with fingertips in a circular movement.
- Leave on the skin for 3 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water or wipe away with wet cloth or sponges.
- Apply serums and moisturisers as prescribed.
- Apply two to three times per week.
For treating Keratosis Polaris (body)
- Cleanse and dry the area, could be tops of arms or back of thighs.
- Apply one to two pumps to the area after cleansing and drying skin
- Allow to penetrate.
- Applying a body moisturiser, such as Serra Body Lotion, over the area is a great option.
- Apply twice a day.